Barton Tennis Courts
Barton Tennis Courts located within walking distance from the Brassey Hotel on the corner of Wentworth Ave and Telopea Park.
Tennis racquets and balls are available at the reception desk for loan.
The Business Centre (at Hotel Realm) is conveniently located on lobby level at Hotel Realm and is accessible 24 hours a day for all Brassey Hotel guests.
Designed to cater for basic office needs, the Business Centre offers computer and internet usage with printing facilities available. Please see reception at Hotel Realm for key access should you wish to utilise the Business Centre. Alternatively, our guests service team are able to assist with any secretarial services, facsimile, photocopying or courier services.
The Brassey Hotel offers competitive corporate rates to companies who utilise a certain amount of room nights per year. Alternatively please book accommodation via our website as the Brassey Hotel offers a Best Rate Guarantee.
To apply for corporate rates or for further information, contact the Hotel Sales Department on +61 2 6163 1840 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Australian Botanic Gardens – www.anbg.gov.au
- Australian War Memorial – www.awm.gov.au
- Canberra CBD – www.canberracentre.com.au
- Canberra Glassworks – www.canberraglassworks.com
- Canberra Convention Centre – www.nccc.com.au
- High Court of Australia – www.hcourt.gov.au
- National Gallery of Australia – www.nga.gov.au
- National Library Australia – www.nla.gov.au
- National Museum – www.nma.gov.au
- National Zoo and Aquarium – www.nationalzoo.com.au
- Old Bus Depot Markets – www.obdm.com.au
- Old Parliament House – www.oph.gov.au
- Parliament House – www.aph.gov.au
- Questacon – www.questacon.edu.au
- Telstra Tower – www.telstratower.com.au
- Barton Tennis Courts
Corner of Wentworth Ave and Telopea Park
$16 per hour, call 02 6273 3766
- Vikings Capital Golf Club
Course is open 7 days a week, for bookings call 02 6295 9093
- Balloon Aloft
02 6285 1540
- Explorer Bus
0418 455 099
- Paddle Boats, Canoe and Kayak Hire
02 6249 6861
Complimentary outdoor parking is offered to all guests. Limited spaces located onsite however, alternate parking is located at Hotel Realm free of charge. See Reception for alternate parking if necessary.
You are spoilt for choice when it come to dining options within the Realm Precinct. Located directly across from the Brassey Hotel, diners will be delighted by the variety, flavours and diversity of dining outlets all with room charge back facility options.
The Runners Group provides a friendly environment for anyone who wants to run at any level from basic fitness training to those wanting to commit to long term goals. Catering for all runners, at any level – hotel guests are welcome to join.
Meeting every Tuesday and Thursday at 6:15am the group heads off from the outside of Buvette Bistro & Wine Bar, located on the ground floor of Hotel Realm and covers 5-6km travelling around the Parliamentary Triangle and Lake Burley Griffin. The average pace is a steady 5-6 minutes per kilometre.